Date(s) - 09/05/2017 - 12/05/2017
Welcome to Austech
Austech provides a comprehensive exhibition which attracts thousands of visitors.
The next Exhibition will take place from 9 – 12 May, 2017 at the Melbourne Convention & Exhibition centre
Visit TECHNI Waterjet at Stand 573
- Tuesday 9th May – 10am to 6pm
- Wednesday 10th May – 10am to 6pm
- Thursday 11th May (late night) – 10am to 8pm
- Friday 12th May – 10am to 4pm
Austech is the only show specifically targeted at the metalworking, machine tool and ancillary market held in Australia.
Austech covers the key areas of machine tool and sheet metal working including:
- CNC machining centres: horizontal and vertical machining centres.
- Turning machines: CNC lathes, automatic lathes.
- Sheetmetal: forming, bending, punching, shearing equipment.
- Special purpose machines: grinding, broaching, boring, milling, waterjet cutters.
- Laser equipment: laser profiling, laser cutting, marking and engraving.
- Ancillary equipment: cutting fluids, finishing, coatings, robots, cad-cam software.
- Digital and additive manufacturing.
- Manufacturers Pavilion
New Technology – The Future in Waterjet Cutting
The TECHNI Waterjet Quantum ESP is a revolutionary concept in waterjet cutting. It incorporates a servo motor directly enveloping a high load, precision ball screw. The ball screw directly houses the ceramic plungers, which reciprocate back and forth to create the pumping action, in much the same way as a hydraulic cylinder works on an intensifier pump.
For more contact:
Email: [email protected]