Date(s) - 9th May 2018 - 11th May 2018
10:00 am - 6:00 pm
Sydney Olympic Park
Welcome to NMW
NMW 2018 provides a comprehensive exhibition which attracts thousands of visitors.
The next Exhibition will take place from 9 – 11 May, 2018 at the Sydney Showground, Olympic Park
Visit TECHNI Waterjet at Stand 1626
- Wednesday 9th May – 10am to 6pm
- Thursday 10th May – 10am to 6pm
- Friday 11th May – 10am to 4pm
NMW is the only show specifically targeted at the metalworking, machine tool and ancillary market held in Australia.
NMW covers the key areas of machine tool and sheet metal working including:
- CNC machining centres: horizontal and vertical machining centres.
- Turning machines: CNC lathes, automatic lathes.
- Sheetmetal: forming, bending, punching, shearing equipment.
- Special purpose machines: grinding, broaching, boring, milling, waterjet cutters.
- Laser equipment: laser profiling, laser cutting, marking and engraving.
- Ancillary equipment: cutting fluids, finishing, coatings, robots, cad-cam software.
- Digital and additive manufacturing.
- Manufacturers Pavilion
New Technology – The Future in Waterjet Cutting
The TECHNI Waterjet Quantum ESP is a revolutionary concept in waterjet cutting. It incorporates a servo motor directly enveloping a high load, precision ball screw. The ball screw directly houses the ceramic plungers, which reciprocate back and forth to create the pumping action, in much the same way as a hydraulic cylinder works on an intensifier pump.
For more contact:
Email: [email protected]