Servo Actuator to Replace Hydraulic Ram in Plunger Pumps
The Quantum Electric Servo Pump (ESP) incorporates core “direct servo” technology to replace hydraulic cylinders with highly compact, efficient, reliable, quiet and infinitely controllable Servo Actuators. The ESP actuator has been designed so that it can be easily adapted to other pumping applications. The Servo Actuator can be simply adapted to any existing plunger pump, to turn a Hydraulic driven plunger pump into an Electric Servo Pump.
Suitable for almost any pumping application where precision control is required
OEM’s can purchase the core components to effectively develop their own Electric Servo Pumps. This will allow OEM’s to have their own branded product, set up in a configuration that best suits their target market. TECHNI can assist with the engineering, including customising of the control algorithm to create the ultimate pressure curve for the application.
- ESP Control Module, Yaskawa Drive and Software
- Motor Housing and mechanical drive assembly.
- Lubrication and internal cooling circuit.
ESP Control Module
- HP Components, including; Ceramic Plungers, Attenuator, HP Cylinders, Sealing Heads, Safety Dump Valves, Guide Bush assemblies, HP Seals etc.
- Switch gear, pressure transducer, and HMI.
- Advanced Diagnostic Kit.
- Frame & guards (can be customised)
The ESP actuator comes in the following sizes;
- Custom sizes are also available
Micronox approached TECHNI Waterjet in 2014 to develop a range of Electric Servo Pumps to replace their hydraulic drive system for Homogenising applications.
“The Quantum NXT Electric Servo Pump doesn’t have high pressure oil leakages because it is using oil only for cooling. Compared to a hydraulic intensifier, it has fewer mechanical components connected to it, which saves on maintenance costs and the production efficiency is far better than hydraulic intensifiers at the same Kw.” Jeromy, Micronox, Korea