Intec® “Value Series”
The Intec-G2® Value Series of Water Jet Cutting Systems represents the greatest “VALUE” for money available in the world of profile abrasive Waterjet cutting. The Intec-G2® can cut almost any material to 8″ thick at maximum cutting speeds with minimum Capital outlay. The Intec-G2® is based on the same design platform as the Techjet-X3®. It is these same design solutions that will provide each Intec-G2® customer with a Waterjet machine that lasts longer and requires less maintenance, while delivering an easy to use, fast and accurate system at a very competitive price.
Intec-G2® Features: (Refer to the Features section for more details)
The drive system is a robust and unique design providing super-fast cutting speeds and traverse speeds of almost 1000″/min (25,000mm/min), with high acceleration and deceleration rates, while maintaining high tolerances.
- Capable of positional accuracy of +/- 0.004″ over entire cutting area.
- Fully enclosed Bellows that are Double Stitched and Vulcanized
- Highest quality German made, machine grade linear bearings
- Stainless Steel Loading Strip
- Servo “Z” axis with convenient controls at the cutting head
Every Intec-G2® comes standard with Softec™ Waterjet Cutting Software. Some of the features of Softec™ include:
- DXF Importation
- Re-Start Cutting from Anywhere
- Simple to use C.A.D. package
- Real Time Running and Simulation
- Focussing Tube Wear Compensation
- Multiple Origin Points
- Standard Objects library
- Offsite notification (option for Intec)
For more features head to the Softec™ page and download the full PDF brochure.
Softec™ software runs on the very latest in controller technology, the AM2000. Developed by ANCA, one of the pioneers in servo control technology, and a leader in the very demanding “CNC Tool and Cutter Grinder” market, the AM2000 delivers maximum acceleration with ultrahigh speed feedback to ensure minimum processing time with maximum accuracy and best surface finish. It also incorporates “patented” technology such as the MPG wheel (option for Intec) which allows the operator to take the machine along the cutting path, forwards or backwards to any point, simply by winding the hand wheel. Other features includes those like;
- Designs are automatically imported and translated from DXF part files
- Design Mode separate from the cutting operation
- Software button control on the main console
- High visibility beacon light, green
The Intec-G2® Value Series has maintained many of the unique features of Techjet-X3® which has made it one of the most reliable and easy to operate Waterjet cutting machines available today. However, in order to provide the best “VALUE” machine available, it does do away with some features. These are things that do not directly affect the performance or quality of the end product, and are considered by many as “nice but not necessary”. All of the features which are not standard on the Intec-G2® may be added as options at any time, either with the original purchase or at some time in the future.
- The Intec-G2® drive system is a robust and unique design providing super-fast cutting speeds and traverse speeds of almost 1000 inches per minute, with high acceleration and deceleration rates while capable of maintaining high tolerances.
- Designed specifically for the harsh abrasive waterjet environment, the high precision stainless steel band and high friction pulley system is virtually impervious to the airborne abrasive. It is a simple technology providing high accuracy due to a friction drive having zero backlash.
- Fully enclosed Bellows that are Double Stitched and Vulcanized to ensure absolute protection of the drive system for the life of the machine.
- Highest quality German made, machine grade linear bearings. Servo “Z” axis allows fast and efficient Stand-off Height setting.
- Stainless Steel protection strip along the front loading area. This will keep the machine looking like new for many years.
- The AM2000 Servo Controller System delivers maximum acceleration with ultrahigh speed feedback to ensure minimum processing time with maximum accuracy and best surface finish.
Every Intec-G2® comes standard with Softec™ Waterjet Cutting Software, which has been developed by TECHNI Waterjet with two very clear goals in mind:
- To cut parts at the minimum cost with the greatest accuracy,
- To have a simple and intuitive interface with the operator.
The result, is a comprehensive “All-In-One” Windows based software that is specifically designed for waterjet cutting. This maximizes productivity, and anyone with PC experience can learn to use quickly and easily.
At the “Heart” of Softec™ is Tru-Cut Technology, a highly sophisticated algorithms database that determines the optimum cutting speeds and machine ramping characteristics. Once you select the material to be cut, its thickness and surface finish required, the computer will take care of the rest, ensuring the minimum cutting time for any given part.
Other Softec™ Features include:
- DXF or “G” code programme importation
- Dynamic wear compensation, to automatically adjust for focusing tube wear
- Full Costing Package
- 5 different cut qualities, selectable for each line
- On-Screen running in real time
- Re-start cutting from anywhere
- Comprehensive Alarms Window
- Maintenance Timers
- Dynamic piercing and high or low pressure piercing
- Auto nesting and array nesting
- Standard objects library
- Simulation in real time
- Dry running
- Auto and manual functions for; kerf compensation, lead ins/outs and tabbing
- Straight or curved lead ins/outs
- Text for all windows fonts
- Extensive materials data base
TECHNI Waterjet’s new control system, the AM2000, utilizes the very latest CNC and Digital Servo Drive system. Developed by our control system partner, ANCA, the world leader in CNC Tool and Cutter Grinders. ANCA was one of the pioneers of CNC Technology, beginning manufacture in 1974, and today is one of the world’s most respected CNC developers.
The AM2000 provides the following benefits:
- Single processor architecture gives high processing speed and improved reliability. Data need not be transferred from the user interface processor to the machine control processor. One processor handles all functions without compromising speed and performance.
- Touch screen interface is a more “natural interface” for the operator, eliminating the need for an external pointing device.
- USB support allows the user to connect a large range of consumer devices such as USB flash disks, external hard disks, printers, digital cameras etc.
- TECHNI online support allows for remote monitoring, diagnostics and support.
- Network backup including intranet access and file transfer to workstation.
(L x W x H)
without pumps or
bulk abrasive hopper
(5′ 5″ x 8′ 6″ x 6′ 6″)
(14′ x 7′ 8″ x 6′ 8″)
(16′ x 8′ 6″ x 6′ 8″)
(19′ x 10’2″ x 6’10”)
(13′ 10″ x 19′ 8″ x 6′ 6″)
(13′ 10″ x 26′ 3″ x 6′ 6″)
(4780 lbs)with tank
(5730 lbs)with tank
|Cutting Table Size||1060 x 1670 mm|
(3′ 6″ x 5′ 6″)
|1550 x 3125 mm|
(5′ 1″ x 10′ 3″)
|1860 x 3690 mm|
(6′ 1″ x 12′ 1″)
|2000 x 4000 mm|
(6′ 7″ x 13′ 1″)
|3200 x 4700 mm|
(10′ 6″ x 15′ 4″)
|3200 x 6250 mm|
(10′ 6″ x 20′ 5″)
|Cutting Area||915 x 1525 mm|
(3′ x 5′)
|1525 x 3050 mm|
(5′ x 10′)
|1830 x 3660 mm|
(6′ x 12′)
|2000 x 4000 mm|
(6″ 7′ x 13′ 1″)
|3050 x 4600 mm|
(10′ x 15′)
|3050 x 6100 mm|
(10′ x 20′)
|Accuracy of Motion *|
|Repeatability of motion*||± 0.025 mm|
|± 0.025 mm|
|± 0.05 mm|
|± 0.05 mm|
|± 0.05 mm|
|± 0.05 mm|
|Max. Air Speed||17.5m/min|
|Max. Cutting Speed||17.5m/min|
|Important Notes: Due to a constant endeavour to improve the machine, the specifications may change without prior notice. All the above accuracy tolerances are correct at the calibration temperature of 20° ± 1° C. * Linear/Axis/Meter. **115 mm (4.5″) with PAC60 cutting head option fitted.|