TECHNI Waterjet TM has introduced another Industry First in its abrasive pump and hopper system. The system incorporates a revolutionary design abrasive pump (international patents pending), which eliminates all mechanical moving parts from coming into contact with the abrasive material (Garnet). This ensures uninterrupted abrasive flow to the cutting head for many 1000’s of hours, with no maintenance. The hinged lid on the hopper system allows easy access to inspect and fill at any time, without the need to de-pressurize. The clear pump chamber allows a quick visual to ensure abrasive is present and flowing correctly.
- Ease of loading, due to its height and hinged lid.
- Continuous operation with no down time, as there is no need to de-pressurize.
- Minimized cutting head blockages, thanks to the built in filter screen.
- Multiple machines can be run from a single pump/hopper system (up to 5).
- Safer, as only a very small amount of abrasive requires pressurization.
- Virtually NO MAINTENANCE, as no mechanical moving parts come into contact with the abrasive